After assigning lessons to your students, you can view student progress from your teacher view. You can view individual progress for each student, or you can view whole class progress for each assignment. You can also view students’ independent learning.
- View an individual student's progress on assigned lessons
- View class progress on assigned lessons
- View an individual student's progress on independent learning
View an individual student’s progress on assigned lessons
1. Tap your teacher avatar and enter your password. Your teacher view will open to the Students tab.
2. Tap a student name to view their progress on assigned lessons. Each lesson will have an indicator on the top right corner that will show the student’s progress. Only Current Assignments appear in the student’s view. To learn more about Future, Current, and Archived Assignments, click here.
3. If the student has completed a lesson, the student’s score is shown as a percentage on the right of each lesson. Above the score, there is a green, yellow, or red checkmark.
|Green checkmark: The student has mastered the topic, and scored 80%-100% on this lesson.|
|Yellow checkmark: The student is in progress on this topic, and scored 50%-79% on this lesson.|
|Red checkmark: The student is developing their knowledge on this topic, and scored below 50% on this lesson.|
View class progress on assigned lessons
1. Tap your teacher avatar and enter your password. Your teacher view will open on the Students tab.
2. Go to the Assignments tab. You will see thumbnails of each lesson you have assigned, organized by Due Date.
3. Next to each assignment, you will see a circle with a number inside. The number indicates how many students have completed that assignment. Tap the circle to see the following:
From this view, you can see each student's progress on that assignment. The arrows on either side of the lesson thumbnail will allow you to look at the progress for other assignments.
4. From the “Assignment Completion” page, you can tap a student’s name to navigate to their individual assignments page.
View an individual student’s progress on independent learning
1. Open the app and tap your teacher avatar. Enter your password. Your teacher view will open on the Students tab.
2. Tap a student name. You will see a drop-down menu that is set to "View Assigned." Change the drop-down menu from “View Assigned” to “View Independent Learning.” You are now viewing lessons that this student has completed on their own. This means that the lesson was not assigned by you. The student independently selected a lesson from the app's Library, or played through lessons on our Learning Path.
You have now completed all Class Account onboarding modules! For further implementation support, see this article. If you have any questions, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.