Our mobile app, Khan Academy Kids, is always available as a free learning resource. However, we realize that many distance learning options require a device, and we know it’s important to limit screen time. These free printable activities offer an off-screen learning option for families to enjoy. Browse through the options below to find fun, interactive worksheets that you can complete with your child. These are available in English and in Spanish.
⏩ Click here to download the full printable packets.
Math: Learn about numbers and shapes.
- Adding with Bug Counters: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3
- Adding and Subtracting with a Number Line
- Counting and Graphing
- Sorting Shapes
- Numeral Recognition with Dominoes
- Download the full math packet here.
Literacy: Learn about letters and letter sounds.
- Memory with Letters and Letter Sounds
- Memory with Common Blends
- Letter Tracing A-G
- Read and Find the Blend "st"
- Reading Bingo
- Character Word Search
- Download the full literacy packet here.
Writing & Coloring: Draw, color, and write with Khan Academy Kids.
- Writing and Coloring with "Sidewalk Chalk"
- Writing and Coloring with "Breakfast Time"
- Mad Libs with Reya
- Writing and Coloring with "In Harmony"
- Writing with "Eight Dance Moves"
- Download the full writing & coloring packet here.
Social-Emotional & Science: Learn about the world around you through observation and thinking.
- Using Super Powers in Times of Change!
- Goal Setting Template
- Nature Walk Scavenger Hunt
- Emotions Wheel with Reya
- Leaf Study
- Saying Thank You (write a thank you letter)
- Saying Thank You (color/decorate a thank you card)
- Download the full social-emotional activity packet here.
Fun & Play: Have fun while you learn and grow!
- Storytelling with Khan Kids Cutouts
- A New Shirt for Peck
- Connect the Dots to Make Kodi
- Your Favorite Place
- Activity Bingo
- Download the full fun & play packet here.
Visit us on Circle Time!
What if I don’t have a printer?
Most of our activities are intended to be easily adaptable without a printer. Many can be completed with common household items, or even just a piece of paper and a writing utensil! Use the same prompts and adapt them with the materials that you have.