Our mobile app, Khan Academy Kids, is always available as a free learning resource. However, we realize that many distance learning options require a device, and we know it’s important to limit screen time. These free printable activities offer an off-screen learning option for families to enjoy. Browse through the options below to find fun, interactive worksheets that you can complete with your child.
Click the links below to access a free printable PDF. If you are having any issues accessing the PDFs, please email us at email@example.com
Math: Learn about numbers and shapes.
- Adding with Bug Counters: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3
- Adding and Subtracting with a Number Line
- Counting and Graphing
- Sorting Shapes
- Numeral Recognition with Dominoes
- Download the full math packet here.
Literacy: Learn about letters and letter sounds.
- Memory with Letters and Letter Sounds
- Memory with Common Blends
- Letter Tracing A-G
- Read and Find the Blend "st"
- Reading Bingo
- Character Word Search
- Download the full literacy packet here.
Writing & Coloring: Draw, color, and write with Khan Academy Kids. Practice sounding out words and engaging with books to answer prompts.
- Writing and Coloring with "Sidewalk Chalk"
- Writing and Coloring with "Breakfast Time"
- Mad Libs with Reya
- Writing and Coloring with "In Harmony"
- Writing with "Eight Dance Moves"
- Download the full writing & coloring packet here.
Social-Emotional & Science: Learn about the world around us through observation and thinking.
- Using Super Powers in Times of Change!
- Goal Setting Template
- Nature Walk Scavenger Hunt
- Emotions Wheel with Reya
- Leaf Study
- Saying Thank You (write a thank you letter)
- Saying Thank You (color/decorate a thank you card)
- Download the full social-emotional activity packet here.
Fun & Play: Have fun while you learn and grow!
- Storytelling with Khan Kids Cutouts
- A New Shirt for Peck
- Connect the Dots to Make Kodi
- Your Favorite Place
- Activity Bingo
- Download the full fun & play packet here.
Visit us on Circle Time!
What if I don’t have a printer?
Most of our activities are intended to be easily adaptable without a printer. Some activities will have a cover page where we detail how to complete the activity with common household items, or even just a piece of paper and a writing utensil. Materials that will be helpful include: paper, markers, pencils, and scissors.