We've added a new feature to Khan Academy Kids. Now, users can export Gallery artwork to their devices to save and share with friends. Here are the steps for capturing that creative energy:
- Go to the Create tab in the app's Library.
- Scroll to the Gallery at the bottom of the Create tab, as shown in the video below.
- Tap the gray "Enable export" button in order to activate the export feature.
- Select the artwork you'd like to export by tapping the navy arrow on the image.
- You should now see the artwork in your device's photo storage or camera roll.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.