How to create a free account on Khan Academy Kids
Khan Academy Kids is a free, fun, educational app with thousands of activities and books for young children ages 2-8.
1. To get started, download the app onto your mobile device:
2. Open the app and click “Sign Up” to add a grown-up’s email address.
3. Check your email account for a message from Khan Academy Kids. Tap the blue button on the verification email to activate your Khan Academy Kids account.
4. Input the child’s name, age, and avatar to create a user profile. If you have more than one child, multiple user profiles can be added for each child.
Head to the Home screen inside the app to get started. There, you will see multiple options for learning:
- Press the green play button on the house to start a personalized learning journey.
- Press the library book in the upper left to self-select activities for skills practice.
- Press the characters along the bottom to explore the Kids’ Club.
Getting started video
✉️ Get in touch
For questions or suggestions about Khan Academy Kids, please reach out to our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Plus, keep in touch on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook for news and kid-friendly activity ideas from the Khan Academy Kids team.