Learning is spooktacular with Khan Academy Kids! Open our FREE app this October to spell spooky words, practice monster math, and match mummies for festive learning fun. Khan Academy Kids is available on Apple, Google Play and Amazon app stores.
How do you like our new Halloween home screen? Kids will find Kodi the Bear and her Khan Kids friends dressed in their favorite costumes. Clear the cobwebs and visit the Library (the purple book icon in the top left corner) where Ollo, Peck, Reya, and Sandy are ready to trick, treat and learn.
The Khan Academy Kids Library has hundreds of books and lessons for reading, writing, counting, thinking, and creating. But this Halloween season, kids can add goblin games and witchy words to the mix, resulting in playful practice with their favorite characters.
Don’t miss out! Tap each category to explore everything:
- Open “Books” for true stories about spiders and baby owls
- Open “Videos” for sing-alongs from Super Simple about jack-o-lanterns
- Open “Create” to make your own Halloween scenes and coloring pages
- Open “ABC” to spell with the black cat
- Open “123” to count pumpkins and compare creatures
- Open “Reading” to rhyme the word bat with hat
- Open “Logic+” to mix, match and follow directions with mummies
Whether you are trick or tracing the letter V for Vampire, sorting monsters with Count Dracula, or reading spooktacular stories with superheroes, we are certain you will adore the new Halloween update from Khan Academy Kids.
Follow us and reach out!
Shout-outs on social media are welcome. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, and tag #KhanAcademyKids on your posts because we’d love to hear what you think. If you have any specific questions about using the app, feel free to email our support team at email@example.com.