There’s a new collection of fall-themed activities at Khan Academy Kids! We’ve filled out a Weekly Planner to help keep kids learning as the season turns. Enjoy some cozy fall crafts, cute spooky lessons, and peaceful tales for storytime in the season ahead.
Use the themed planners below to launch a week of fall fun whenever it works best for you. There is one for preschoolers and early elementary children (Kindergarten-2nd grade). Each planner is also available in Spanish. Print these fall planners as-is, or use our template to fill in your own activities. Click here to access the downloadable files.
Don’t forget to share your photos and stories with us on social media. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram, and include #KhanAcademyKids on your posts. We can't wait to see how you are using the Weekly Planners!
Fall Weekly Planner for Ages 2-4 (English)
Fall Weekly Planner for Ages 2-4 (Spanish)
Fall Weekly Planner for Ages 5-8 (English)
Fall Weekly Planner for Ages 5-8 (Spanish)
- Baby Owl Storytime on Circle Time with Khan Academy Kids
- Autumn at the Orchard on Circle Time
- Halloween Brew from our friends at Tinkergarten
- Tree of Thanks from our friends at Tinkergarten
- Paper Plate Pumpkin from our friends at Super Simple
- Dinosaur Stomp by Koo Koo Ranga
👇 Download the planners below