We’re looking for new guests on our Circle Time with Khan Academy Kids YouTube show. Circle Time is a way for children to connect during this period of disruption in regular school routines. Caroline and Sophie from our Khan Kids team build a sense of community during Circle Time by encouraging children to read, learn, play, and talk about their feelings.
Young kids and grown-ups are invited to share their stories with us on Circle Time. We welcome submissions of artwork, vocations, favorite things, special interests, or terrific talents.
Special Guest Appearance for Grown-Ups
Help us inspire and educate children while they're learning at home. Join Khan Academy's mission to provide a world-class education by sharing your knowledge with children around the world. Here are some ideas for people who are interested in being on our show:
- Tell us about your occupation. Children love to learn more about what people do for a living.
- Are you a teacher or an educator? Teach a lesson to young kids about a topic you love.
- Tell us about your culture. Where do you live?
- Show us your craft. What are you making, and how do you make it?
Please submit a 2-minute video on your area of expertise in this form.
Show & Tell for Kids
- Show us your favorite costume
- Show us your artwork, or drawings of our Khan Kids characters
- Show us how you play your favorite sport
- Tell us about your pets (real or stuffed!)
- What are your favorite books?
- Sing your favorite song
Submit your child’s photo or video in this form, which includes a media release for parents to sign.
Note: If you are submitting a video of your child, horizontal videos are preferred (wide version), and please do not include your child’s full name in the video or photo.
Check out Circle Time on YouTube
Here is a YouTube playlist of all of our Circle Time episodes. Enjoy!