If you did not receive the verification email, please check the following:
- Search your email for a message from Khan Academy Kids to ensure that the verification email did not get routed to your spam folder.
- Check your internet connection to make sure wifi was enabled during the verification process. An internet speed test can be completed here.
- Try resending the verification email again by opening the app to the screen with the pink character. Tap "Resend Email".
- Now, the verification email will be resent. You will remain on this screen in the app.
- Check your email account for a message that says "Please Confirm Your Email Address for Khan Academy Kids" in the subject line. It should look like the image below.
- Tap the "Verify Email" button in the email, and then return to the app to get started with Khan Academy Kids.