Setting up a password on Khan Academy Kids enables users to access their account on multiple devices.
To set up a password:
- Download Khan Academy Kids onto on additional device
- Tap “Already have an account”
- Sign into the app by entering the email address for the account and tap “Or Set Password” and click next
- A 4-digit password will be sent to your email account
- Check your email and open the message from "email@example.com" to retrieve the 4-digit code
- Open the Khan Academy Kids app and enter the password to complete the sign in process
- Follow the prompts to create a personalized password for your account
To recover or reset a password on Khan Academy Kids, use the “Or Set Password” option following the same steps listed above.