Setting up a password on Khan Academy Kids enables users to access their account on multiple devices.
[Please note that the Khan Academy Kids mobile app for kids ages 2-6 runs on a separate system from the main Khan Academy website at www.khanacademy.org. Separate emails and logins are required for each system.]
To set up or reset a password on Khan Academy Kids:
- Download Khan Academy Kids onto an additional device.
- On the Sign-Up screen, tap “Already have an account”.
- On the Welcome Back screen, sign into the app by entering the email address for the Khan Academy Kids account and tap “Or Set Password” and click next.
- A 4-digit code will be sent to your email account.
- Check your email and open the message from "email@example.com" to retrieve the 4-digit code.
- Open the Khan Academy Kids app and enter the code to complete the sign in process.
- If the app resets, be sure to select "Already have an account" on the Sign Up screen, then input your account email and the 4 digit code.
- Follow the prompts to create a personalized password for your account.