Skip to main content
How do I delete an app and re-download?
Apple iOS devices
- To delete the application from your device, press down on the app icon you want to delete until all of the icons start shaking
- An X should appear on the top corner of the icons
- Press the X of the app icon you want to delete
- Open the App Store, search for the app, then re-download the application with the same iTunes login
- If you are re-downloading Khan Academy Kids, no payment is necessary since Khan Academy Kids is completely free to download
- Please restart your device after re-downloading (see "How to I restart my device")
- Open Settings on your device
- Tap on Apps or Application manager
- Tap on the app you want to remove (you may need to scroll to find the right one)
- Tap Uninstall
Article is closed for comments.